For a long time now I've been wanting to start a blog about....well, me. I've started several blogs on different accounts about my American Girls, but this is the first time I've blogged as myself, about my life. So, before I start actually blogging, here are 15 things about me, from most to least obvious.
1. My name is Sarah! That one was easy...
2. I love to swim! I'm on a swim-team so I swim competitively, but I also like swimming at local pools in the summer with my friends.
3. My favorite colors are bright aqua-blue and lime-green.
4. I play the piano.
5. I like to write, and I love stories in general. When I grow up I want to be a novelist, and I already love making up stories.
6. I'm an avid reader. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to read. Maybe that's why I love writing so much.
7. I'm big into theater. Acting, singing, going to shows...I just love it!
8. I'm a straight-A student and very happy about that! I enjoy school, my favorite subject is literacy, by far.
9. I'm a procrastinator at home, but at school I work very hard.
10. I sometimes have trouble deciding on things. If someone asks me what I want for lunch today, I need to think long and hard before I come to a decision.
11. I seem shy when I first meet someone, but that's because I'm trying to make a good impression. Once I get to know people well I open up!
12. I'm not a very talkative person. Not really. I just sometimes don't know what to say.
13. I try to treat everyone equally and kindly. That's one thing I value. Kindness.
14. I'm sometimes a daydreamer.
15. TBA. Will be posted when I think of it.........
So that's literally all I can think of about myself, so I hope that doesn't leave any confusion.
Have a great day and make someone smile!! --
=) Sarah =)